LHSOC Tardy Policy
Tardy procedures for 7th-12th Grades
Secondary students must be in the building with their class in their designated area at the campus specific start time. Students are considered tardy when they arrive to a class after it has begun without prior administrator or teacher approval. A tardy more than 15 minutes to any class will be recorded as an absence. Students more than five minutes late will be considered “skipping” class. All violations to the tardy policy will be subject to disciplinary consequences according to campus procedure.
Violations to the campus tardy policy are maintained per semester, and distributed by the front office. Discipline consequences are outlined below:
- 1-4 Violations: Input in TEAMS
- 5 Violations: Tardy Letter sent home
- 8 Violations: Parent Meeting
- 11 Violations: Saturday School (8am - 10am)
- 14 Violations: 1 Day In-School Suspension
- 17 Violations: Saturday School (8am - 12pm)
- 19 Violations: 2 days In-School Suspension
- 20 Violations: Parent Conference/ Student/ Admin.
- 25 Violations: 1 Day Out-of-School Suspension
- 28 Violations: 3 Days Out-of-School Suspension
- 30 Violations: Conference/ Parent/ Admin./ Expulsion