Parent COVID-19 Resources
Campuses Open for Face-to-face Learning
Life School campuses re-opened on September 14 for face-to-face learning. Nearly 40% of Life School students elected to return to in-person learning for the first nine weeks. Parents who wish to change their student’s learning option to face-to-face learning will be given the option to do so at the end of each nine-week grading period. This allows the families who prefer or have need of being on campus the ability to do so, while also creating opportunities for adequate social distancing as campuses will not be at capacity.
COVID19 Case Dashboard
Life School is maintaining a COVID19 Case Dashboard to keep parents informed of ongoing active and recovered cases.
Technology Usage Agreement
A limited number of devices are available to families with need. Families who check out devices from Life School must agree with the Life School Technology Usage Agreement below.
Learning at Home
Life School is preparing materials for Learning at Home during the closure. A website is already online to provide resources for families.
- Stay Well Texas (TEA)
- Resources for Families During COVID-19
- Guidance to Districts on Providing Internet to Students
- Life School Parent Frequently Asked Questions
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- CDC Travel Advisories and Restrictions
- Mapping COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE
- World Health Organization
- Texas Department Health and Human Services
- Ellis County Public Health
- Dallas County Public Health